An extremely diffusive roof underlay for installation directly on the thermal insulation or wood sheathing. The monolithic membrane guarantees higher UVResistance and far higher resistance to driving rain. Vapour diffusion through the membrane no longer occurs through membrane pores – as in non-monolithic membranes – but through vapour transmission through the monolithic membrane itself. Therefore, ensuring exceptional water-tightness against driving rain and vapour while at the same time remaining extremely breathable. Wind-Seal: Omega Quilli, Omega Nail-Seal Tape. A extremely strong 200gram per sq meter membrane!
- For vented & non-vented pitched roofs
- Rain-tight, wind-tight
- UV-Stabilized for max. 4 months
- Permanent protection for wood & insulation
- Easy to cut , anti-glare and anti-slip
- Unaffected by the influence of wood preservatives, chainsaw oil or resin.
- 100% recyclable